General terms and condition
Sports Corporate Geneva
1. Sports Corporate Geneva is the company name of Antoine Caute’s independant activity.
2. Sports Corporate Geneva set up/organize within compagnies several kind of leisure and sports activities for them employees (dances classes, sports, wellness, martial arts, workshop…)
3. All the activities are taught by certified instructors.
4. Any activity paid by the employees must reach a minimum number of participant (settled with the company) at least 24 hours before the activity. If this number is not reached the class is automatically cancelled, no reimbursment will be operated but the credit will by available for a future class.
5. A booking can be cancelled by the participant at least 36 hours before the begining of the activity. In this case, the credit will be refunded/recredited? to his Sports Corporate’s account and available for another activity.
If the cancellation is done by the participant less than 36 hours before the begining of the activity, the credit will be lost and no refund will be done/possible.
6. Once “pack of credit” is bought, this credit can be use for any activities offered within the company by Sports Corpororate.
7. Take part of an activity is only possible if an online booking and payment have been done on our online bookins system. We do not offer free trial.
8. Cash payment to trainers / instructors is not allowed.
9. No refund will be done by Sports Corporate Geneva.
10. Sports Corporate Geneva reserves the right to modify a planned schedule and informed participants by e-mail, without previous notice.
11. All rates on our website are in Swiss Franc (CHF) taxes included
12. Any reclamation can be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. We do not keep any bank details on our booking system. Only our online payment partner Stripe have access to them.
14. If activities are fully paid by a company, they will be given regarding the conditions decided, without any minimum of participant.